Customer Service Representative (m/f/d)
- You handle incoming customer inquiries in writing and by phone
- You are the competent contact person for our customers in case of questions regarding order and delivery processes, payment information and complaints
- You will also provide our customers with product information on our wide range of products and advise them on colors, fabrics and styles
- You work with our inventory control system on a daily basis
- You also work intensively with related departments, such as Category Management or Marketing
- You have at least fluently in one of the following languages French/Italian/Dutch/Spanish/Polish, a very good command of English, a basic knowledge of German would be advantageous
- You have experience in customer service, ideally in an e-commerce environment
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Customer and service orientation are a matter of course for you
- You are familiar with the MS Office package and have at best already gained experience in dealing with merchandise management systems (e.g. Sage), CRM software or ticket systems such as FreshDesk
- A certain interest in home & living and a good feeling for colors, fabrics and interior design would be an advantage
- An exciting e-commerce environment and an internationally operating company
- You have the chance to take on responsibility
- An entrepreneurial environment with flat hierarchies and flexible structures
- Openness for new impulses and the possibility to go new ways
- Provision of state-of-the-art hardware and software
- You can easily work remotely from home
We are looking forward to your application!
Click here to go directly to our application form.
Or learn more about us in our Video.